Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I finally finished the table



I just wanted to do a quick post and announce that I FINALLY FINISHED MY TABLE!!! This is a big deal because it took me a while and I have really been needing a coffee table. I think it looks so nice and I am excited to move on to some other furniture that I am planning to refinish.

On another note, I discovered this show today on Fit TV called "Just Cook This", and it was this guy who cooked really quick meals that were really healthy. I was immediately drawn to the show because the food looked really delicious, very easy to make and they incorporated a lot of cool graphic design elements. If anyone has seen the movie "Stranger Than Fiction" (which is one of my very favorites btw) it used graphic design in the same ways. So this week I am trying two of his recipies, one is this yummy looking turkey burger and another is shrimp tacos. I will let you know how it goes and hopefully I will be able to add some delicious items to my weekly menu!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Stranger Than Fiction too and most people think I'm....um...strange(for liking that movie)...maybe that's why I love it!
    Anyway, let me know how those Turkey burgers turn out...mine always crumble apart-not sure why??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were delicious, and very moist! I really enjoyed them. And we should watch stranger than fiction sometime, do a girls night or something!

    ReplyDelete