Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Deal


Ok so tonight I went to Aeropostale and I participated in the "Teens for Jeans". I figured that even though I am not a teen, they would probably still accept my lightly worn jeans. The deal is that if you bring in a pair of lightly used jeans they will give you %25 off a new pair of jeans, and your old jeans will be shipped off to Haiti. So I did and I got a new pair of jeans for 15 dollars! I have to say that this wasn't such a bad deal, the jeans were cheap to start off with, but they are pretty cute and my butt can just barely fit into them, so all in all today was a success!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for cheap jeans! By the way I haven't commented yet on the new blog design but I love it! Sorry it was so frustrating to get to work. But it looks amazing. You really are ridiculously talented (yes even if you doubt yourself). I dont know anyone who actually designs their own blog background and title, much less one that is so original and cute. (but you of course) :) Now I just wish that some of that talent will rub of on me. Maybe we should hang out more? ;)

    ReplyDelete