Monday, January 11, 2010

YUMMY!


Ok so tonight I made these delicious shrimp tacos tonight, (I mentioned that I wanted to try them out in my last post) and let me just say that they may have become a new favorite in my house! I also served them with this fresh pico de gallo, some white rice with lime and cilantro and a little bit of refried beans. It was light and super flavorful! I would recommend this recipe! If anyone wants to give it a try, I am posting a link to the recipe online. Last week I also tried the turkey burgers with sauteed onions, and those were flavorful and really juicy.


The pico de gallo recipe I used was from my new favorite cookbook called Pioneer Woman Cooks. It was so easy and fresh! This is the first thing I cooked from the book I am really pleased. If you haven't heard of her, I would recommend checking her out. She has a website too and she is always updating it with new recipes and she is a wonderful photographer and takes beautiful pictures of her food.


Happy cooking!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I cannot wait to try these. They sound so yummy! I agree about the pioneer woman. She is so sweet. There are so many recipes that I want to try from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this recipe- please send it to me when you have a second and I won't hate it if you also send your summer salad recipe with it! :)

    ReplyDelete