Tuesday, January 19, 2010

That was annoying

Ok so I finally finished updating my blog and let me say what a pain in the you know what that was!!! I am glad it is finished, and I am am okay with it but it wasn't exactly what I wanted. At least it is done and I can move to other things, I was a little obsessed with it for a while.

In other news, Jay is in the middle of his last week at UMB and Monday he will be starting at USbank. He is pretty excited to move along and get started in his new career. That is about all that is new with us. Let me know what you think of my new blog design.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Rach and Jay for all things new- love your blog even if you don't and congrats to Jay! By the way-- your kids are going to rock the cuteness scale!

    ReplyDelete