Friday, December 25, 2009

'Tis the season to be decietful fa la la la la la la la la!

The Plot... I got Jay some AWESOME wheels and tires for his truck, and I'm not going to lie they were a sweet deal. But the problem was, I cannot keep secrets so there was a few times that I came dangerously close to giving it away. So I had to come up with a decoy. I bought Jay a fake gift, it is a Jeep RC car, and on the bottom of the box I wrote a note that said, "You didn't think this was it did you? Go to the garage!" There in the garage, (with the help of my little elves) were the tires! The Video... So here are the videos of Jay opening the gag present and then the video of him getting the tires. I am pretty happy with his reaction!


The reaction



As a side note, Jay and I have pet names for each other, he is Bear and I am Puma, I just wanted to clarify that about the videos!

What a wonderful Christmas, I couldn't be happier!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment