Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Progress

Alright, I have gotten some more work done on my painting and I thought I would post some new photos of my progress. 



Here it is with the painting I completed last summer, I think it will look neat hung with the other. 



Here is a more detailed shot.



As many of you know, I LOVE ME SOME POPCORN! Now I have a theory that it tastes better when Jason makes it for me, so while I was taking pictures of my painting I got a few of the master at work!



Look at those strong arms grabbing the bowl...





He loves the camera!



Here the popcorn artist works carefully at his craft.



A professional's hands!

That's all for now, I will try to continue to update my progress... until next time!

2 comments:

  1. It is really coming together! You got a lot done this week. :) As always I am anxious to see how it turns out and how it looks with it's partner. :) Will it be hard for you to part with these for your show? I think it will be hard for me and I didn't actually do all the hard work.lol. I love your work. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it would be hard to see them go, but at the same time if would also feel really rewarding.

    ReplyDelete