Friday, March 27, 2009

Oops haven't done this in a while

Yeah my bad, I haven't really kept up on this blogging thing, most likely bc no one besides Jenny from the Block knows about it so why would I write to myself? Of course what is the point of blogging anyway? I feel like in order to blog you have to be really carefull about not bragging, which I think in 99 % of cases that is what they are for... such as

OMG we are so lucky Jay just got a promo and we are loaded now!!! Yay for Us!

For the record Jay did not recieve a promotion and we are far from loaded.

Speaking of loaded, Jim (my Madre's hubby) took me shooting last week and I got to shoot a 9mm Beretta (sp) and a really nice shot gun! I only got a few bruises but I really enjoyed it. Is that a little scary that I want some guns of my own so I can Annie Oakley it?

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment